Frequently asked questions
What can I expect from my apartment?
Your exclusive holiday apartment features high-quality amenities:
- Bed linen and towels come already prepared
- Toilet paper, cosmetic products in the bathroom
- Vacuum cleaner, clothes horse, laundry basket, first aid kit, safe, phone with booking centre number stored in memory as well as caretaker & housekeeping
- Fully equipped kitchen: coffee filter machine incl. filter, toaster, kettle, complete crockery set, cutlery, various glasses, bowls, cooking pots, hand mixer, cooking utensils, washing-up liquid
- Fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher incl. dishwasher tabs, washing machine with dryer function incl. laundry detergent pods, ceramic hob and oven, microwave
- Baking paper, sugar, salt & pepper, tea towels, oven mitts, serviettes
- Welcome gift on arrival with pasta, delicious tomato sauce and parmesan
- Apartments with wood-burning stove: firewood incl. lighter
- Apartments with sauna: extra towels, infusion bucket with sauna oil
- Are you travelling with a small child? We would be happy to provide a wooden cot with children's bedding, high chairs, nappy bin and children's stool.
- Is your trusty four-legged friend joining you on holiday? Then let us provide you with a cosy dog bed, a dog blanket, stainless steel food bowls and poop bags.
- Our apartments are technologically state-of-the-art and equipped with Wi-Fi. You can stream and access media libraries with the Smart TV.
Is final cleaning included in the price?
Yes. There is no extra charge for the final cleaning of your booked apartment.
Would you like your apartment to be cleaned during your stay? Our housekeeping team would be happy to do this for you on request and with advance notice. The prices for this vary depending on the size of the apartment. Please contact our employees at the booking centre.
How does the booking process work?
- A deposit of 30 percent of the total amount is due immediately upon making the booking (by credit card or bank transfer).
- Once the deposit has been received, you will then be sent a booking confirmation, which guarantees your reservation.
- The 70% balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- After receiving the remaining balance, we will send you the check-in details, your invoice as well as further information.
- We require your registration details (full name and date of birth of all travellers), as well as car licence plate number, prior to arrival.
- You will need your check-in details when checking in on site. These will be sent to you by e-mail before your arrival.
What are the cancellation conditions?
14-30 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee starting 14 days prior to arrival, in case of non-arrival and in case of early departure.
It is possible to cancel free of charge 30 days prior to arrival.
How does check-in work?
The AlpinLodges have a modern and uncomplicated self check-in system.
We do not have a typical reception desk on site! All necessary check-in details such as the code for the entrance door, booking number and your assigned parking space in the underground car park will be sent to you prior to your arrival, once you have settled your final balance. You will find the check-in terminals in the lobby upon arrival. You will also receive your room cards at the terminals following successful check-in.
You need your room card to get into the underground car park.
Your booked apartment will be available from 16:00 on the day of arrival.
How does check-out work?
We kindly ask you to vacate your apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure. Would you like to have a late check-out? Please check with the booking centre for availability.
Please checkout using the terminals in the lobby. Simply follow the instructions on the screen. Simply drop your key cards in the box provided for them.
How does the inclusive bread service work?
The daily bread service is organised in its entirety through the booking centre, depending on the number of people. Advance booking is not necessary. We usually order a fine selection of different bread rolls, wholemeal & grain rolls, pretzel breadsticks, butter pastries and croissants for you to enjoy together for breakfast in your apartment. Our "bakery" in the lobby will be ready for you every day from 7:00. Just help yourself! We kindly ask for your understanding that in winter there may be delays or cancellations due to weather conditions such as snow, winter driving conditions and road closures.
How high is the ramp access to the underground car park?
The ramp in Kühtai is 2.10 m high. Your allocated parking space will be sent to you with the check-in details. Please contact us if you plan to arrive with more than one car. In general, there is also outdoor parking available in front of the resorts.
How far is it to the ski area?
You are practically right in the heart of the ski area at our Ski-In/Ski-Out Resort in Kühtai. Out of the ski room - strap on your boards and off you go to the surrounding lifts. All lifts in the Kühtai ski resort are interconnected and can be combined. Tickets can be purchased at all valley stations. The ski rental and ski school are located in the immediate vicinity of the resort.
How are the shopping facilities in Kühtai?
The shopping facilities for groceries in Kühtai are limited. You will find a small "corner shop" in the centre of the village. If you want to do more shopping, the village of Gries im Sellrain is a quarter of an hour’s drive away. You will find a SPAR market there. The village of Oetz in the Ötz Valley can be reached in the other direction. The journey takes about 30 minutes. You will also find a SPAR as well as an M-Preis supermarket there.
Take advantage of our shopping service! You choose from a list of groceries online and we take care of your shopping. We will deliver your order directly to your apartment!