Frequently asked questions
What can I expect from my apartment?
Your exclusive holiday apartment features high-quality amenities:
- Bed linen, towels and pool towels come already prepared
- Toilet paper, cosmetic products in the bathroom
- Vacuum cleaner, clothes horse, laundry basket, first aid kit, safe, phone with booking centre number stored in memory as well as caretaker & housekeeping
- Fully equipped kitchen: coffee filter machine incl. filter, toaster, kettle, complete crockery set, cutlery, various glasses, bowls, cooking pots, hand mixer, cooking utensils, washing-up liquid
- Fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher incl. dishwasher tabs, washing machine with dryer function incl. laundry detergent pods, ceramic hob and oven, microwave
- Baking paper, sugar, salt & pepper, tea towels, oven mitts, serviettes
- Welcome gift on arrival with pasta, delicious tomato sauce and parmesan
- Apartments with wood-burning stove: firewood incl. lighter
- Are you travelling with a small child? We would be happy to provide a wooden cot with children's bedding, high chairs, nappy bin and children's stool.
- Is your trusty four-legged friend joining you on holiday? Then let us provide you with a cosy dog bed, a dog blanket, stainless steel food bowls and poop bags.
- Our apartments are technologically state-of-the-art and equipped with Wi-Fi. You can stream and access media libraries with the Smart TV.
Is final cleaning included in the price?
Yes. There is no extra charge for the final cleaning of your booked apartment.
Would you like your apartment to be cleaned during your stay? Our housekeeping team would be happy to do this for you on request and with advance notice. The prices for this vary depending on the size of the apartment. Please contact our employees at the booking centre.
How does the booking process work?
- A deposit of 30 percent of the total amount is due immediately upon making the booking (by credit card or bank transfer).
- Once the deposit has been received, you will then be sent a booking confirmation, which guarantees your reservation.
- The 70% balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- After receiving the remaining balance, we will send you the check-in details, your invoice as well as further information.
- We require your registration details (full name and date of birth of all travellers), as well as car licence plate number, prior to arrival.
- You will need your check-in details when checking in on site. These will be sent to you by e-mail before your arrival.
What are the cancellation conditions?
14-30 days prior to arrival, 30% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee.
100% of the total amount will be charged as a cancellation fee starting 14 days prior to arrival, in case of non-arrival and in case of early departure.
It is possible to cancel free of charge 30 days prior to arrival.
How does check-in work?
You will receive your room key at our resort in Matrei using your check-in code at the key box by the entrance to the underground car park. You can also open the door to the car park using the key.
Your booked apartment will be available from 16:00 on the day of arrival.
How does check-out work?
We kindly ask you to vacate your apartment by 10:00 on the day of departure. Would you like to have a late check-out? Please check with the booking centre for availability.
Simply throw your keys into the key box by the underground car park at our resort in Matrei when you leave.
How high is the ramp access to the underground car park?
The ramp in Matrei is 2.20 m high. Your allocated parking space will be sent to you with the check-in details. Please contact us if you plan to arrive with more than one car. In general, there is also outdoor parking available in front of the resorts.
How far is it to the ski area?
You can also reach the Grossglockner ski area of Kals-Matrei in East Tyrol by ski bus. The bus stop for this ski area is situated above our resort in the centre of Matrei. The valley station is only 10 minutes away. Parking spaces are also available.
How are the shopping facilities in Matrei?
A bakery and a butcher's shop can be found in the town center above the resort.
There are more supermarkets such as SPAR and MPREIS out of town in the direction of Matreier Goldriedbergbahn.